Gator Block Bond XXX
How to use Polyurethane Concrete Adhesive
- Make sure that the surfaces you are bonding together are clean.
- Cut the spout and puncture a hole in the cartridge with a nail.
- Using a caulking gun, apply GATOR BLOCK BOND XXX on the clean surfaces.
- Join the two surfaces firmly, use twisting motion. GATOR BLOCK BOND XXX works at above freezing temperatures. Material may be repositioned up to 10 minutes without losing bond strength.
- Moisture will shorten the open time of urethane adhesives. Avoid use when raining or onto standing water.
WARRANTY: GATOR BLOCK BOND XXX must be installed in accordance with our method of application. The manufacturer's liability is limited only to the replacement of the product. Proof of purchase will be required for any claim.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Where to buy Gator Block Bond XXX:
Contact us by phone or email to locate a dealer near you.
Toll-free in Canada & U.S.:
Alliance Designer Products inc.
Innovator in landscaping products & manufacturer of SuperSandBond
225, Bellerose Bvld W.
Laval, Canada, H7L 6A1